AIR APIs are very robust and powerful. Along with platform independence, They also offer many exciting new possibilities for Flash, Flex & other Web developers.
So, I made this funny simple Screensaver like application named “SWFMyScreen” to demostrate some of the cool features of the AIR. Using this application, user will be able to set any Local or Remote SWF as Screensaver which will be displayed in fullscreen after given number of idle minutes.
1) Chosee your favourite SWF Photo albums or any other SWF animations as your Screensaver
2) Set the idle time-out to display Screensaver
3) Configure the background color
AIR Features demonstrated in this application:
1) Tracking user presense
2) Automatic login during system start-up
3) System tray icon with context menu
4) Full screen AIR application
5) Transparent window with custom chrome
6) Drag a window that does not have title bar
7) Browse dialog for file selection